Online dues sign-up for HFT--Hampton Federation of Teachers



Can't Find Your Membership Card?


If you have lost your membership card and you would like a replacement, you may request a new card by logging on at At the bottom of the page, click on contact the AFT Membership Department. Complete the entire form. In the drop down box select, “I need a replacement membership card.” A valid home and e-mail address must be provided. Remember your local number is 4260. If you need additional help, contact our local office, 826-9210.

We are Looking for YOU!

Each year, many of our members transfer from one worksite to another. Some years it has taken us months to learn where you have been assigned to work. There is a great deal of important and beneficial information that comes from both the local and national AFT that you should not miss.

Will you please complete the attached Membership Update form and send it to our office via pony as soon as possible. You should see what you’re missing.